Guild Wars

Chapter 1 - The Man Who Conquered All

Chapter -1 – Miscellaneous Info

Reputation rankings:

1. Emperor – 2000 points – Entitled to own an empire which must consist of at least 5 Kingdoms merged together.

2. King – 1500 points – Entitled to own a kingdom that must have at least 2 High-tier cities including a capital.

3. Duke – 1200 points – Entitled to create/own a city that must be at least, 1/4th of the Kingdoms territory. Can alternatively be appointed as city lord for the capital city.

4. Minor Duke – 1000 points – Entitled to create/own a town that must not grow to more than 1/10th of the Kingdoms territory. Can alternatively be appointed city lord for a High-tier city.

5. High Noble – 700 points – Entitled to be appointed as a city lord for a Mid-tier city. Total Immunity from the law starts from here.

6. Noble – 500 points – Entitled to be appointed as city lord for a Small-tier city. Major immunity to the law.

7. Minor Noble – 300 points – Entitled to take a governmental position as well as special rights to land in any small-tier city. Can alternatively be appointed a lord of a maximum of 5 towns. Minor immunity to the law.

8. Lord – 100 points – Entitled to be appointed as a lord of a town. No other powers.

Guild Reputation rankings;

1. Fledgling Group – 0 points – Tier 0

2. Guild – 10000 points – Tier 1

3. Association – 25000 points – Tier 2

4. Organization – 50000 points – Tier 3

5. Hegemon – 75000 points – Tier 4

6. World Power – 100000 points – Tier 5

7. Universal Power – 200000 points – Tier 6

8. Divine Pantheon – 500000 points – Tier 7

Treasure Chest rankings:

1. Divine Chest – priceless – 70% chance for a legendary item, 30% chance for a divine item.

2. Legendary Chest – 300,000 platinum at least – 70% chance for an epic item, 30% chance for a legendary item.

3. Epic Chest – 3,000 platinum at least – 70% chance for an rare item, 30% chance for a epic item.

4. Rare Chest – 10 platinum at least – 70% chance for an uncommon item, 30% chance for a rare item.

5. Uncommon Chest – 10 gold at least – 70% chance for an common item, 30% chance for a uncommon item.

6. Common Chest – 1 gold – 70% chance for an trash-tier item, 30% chance for a common item.

Weapon/Item Rankings:

1. Divine – Priceless – Non-existent drop rate

2. Legendary – 1,000,000 gold minimum – 0.000000000001% drop rate for monsters above Colonel rank

3. Epic – 50,000 gold minimum – 0.1% drop rate for monsters above Major rank.

4. Rare – 50 gold minimum – 10% drop rate for monsters above Captain rank

5. Uncommon – 50 silver minimum – 20% drop rate for monsters above Lieutenant rank

6. Common – 50 bronze minimum – 70% drop rate for monsters above Sergeant rank

7. Trash-tier – Price tag cannot be given to rubbish – Check your neighbors garbage can, youll definitely find one or two.

Hidden Weapon/Item Rankings:

1. Semi-Legendary

2. Pseudo-Legendary

3. Semi-Epic

4. Pseudo-Epic

(The above rankings only apply to player made items)

Monster Rankings:

1. General – Minimum 100,000,000 HP – World boss tier monster

2. Colonel – Minimum 10,000,000 HP – Continental boss tier monster

3. Major – Minimum 1,000,000 HP – Regional boss tier monster

4. Captain – Minimum 100,000 HP – Dungeon boss tier monster

5. Lieutenant – Minimum 10,000 HP – Mini-Dungeon boss tier monster

6. Sergeant – Minimum 1,000 HP – Party tier boss monster

7. Specialist – Minimum 500 HP – Common monster

8. Private – Minimum 100 HP – Cannon fodder monster

Item/Potion/Consumable quality ranking:

1. Perfect – 100% effectiveness

2. Exquisite – 70% effectiveness

3. Superb – 50% effectiveness

4. Notable – 30% effectiveness

5. Average – 10% effectiveness

6. Poor – 1% effectiveness

Class Promotion Rankings:

1. Rank 0 – Beginner – Level 0 to 10

2. Rank 1 – Adventurer – Level 10 to 50

3. Rank 2 – Lord – Level 50 to 100

4. Rank 3 – King – Level 100 to 150

5. Rank 4 – Emperor – Level 150 to 200

6. Rank 5 – Demigod – Level 200 to 250

7. Rank 6 – Godling – Level 250 to 300

8. Rank 7- God – Level 300 to 400

点击屏幕以使用高级工具 提示:您可以使用左右键盘键在章节之间浏览。

You'll Also Like