The House of Wolves is The Armaan_Newaskarcreation,The novel is mainly aboutFollowing the discussion, Ardos strutted around Bayronds square and even some of the surrounding areas of the city, attempting to observe it more closely.He noted the elaborate bridges stretching across the canal, the geese which fluffed their feathers and chatted in their strange tongues as they drifted across the waters surface, and even a couple boats cutting through the man-made river. The boats carried a variety of spices and artifacts from distant lands, catching the eyes of many.It was a much needed distraction for these people, who often found themselves looking at Ardos. He simply had a presence, one which shone through each from amidst his cloak. It was quite frustrating indeed.Funnily enough however, the boats, despite their size and grandeur, never actually left the city...nor even the square for that matter. They were created solely for the purpose of showcasing the variety of materials merchants often collected from distant lands through means of smaller boats and carriag Read Novel
- 1 Discussions among the House
- 2 The Chariot
- 3 Broken Mind
- 4 The Nature of \'Nobility\'
- 5 The Assassin and the Politician
- 6 Obtaining the Seventh Mask
- 7 The Game which the Thieves play
- 8 Ravens and Horses
- 9 Just another dead man
- 10 Birth of the Golden Lion
- 11 The Nature of \'Nobility\'
- 12 The Nature of \'Nobility\'
- 13 The Nature of \'Nobility\'
- 14 The Nature of \'Nobility\'